一个人最大的福报就是家庭幸福美满、事业蒸蒸日上,拥有一个健康是身体。
The greatest blessing of a person is that his family is happy, his career is booming, and his health is his body.
一个人的福报,是怎么修来的呢?
How does a person’s good fortune come from?
1、爱护自己的身体。
1. Take care of your body.
健康才是一切的根本。
Health is the essence of everything.
没有了健康,无论曾获得多大的成绩,也都是一场空,没法享受。
Without health, no matter how much success you have achieved, it is nothing to enjoy.
如果我们以透支身体为代价去赚钱,那么最终赚到的钱,可能都全部流向医院,甚至还会因此负债累累。
If we make money at the expense of overdraft, all the money we eventually earn may go to the hospital, and even become heavily indebted.
越是懂得爱护自己身体的人,往往也越有福报。
The more people know how to take care of their own bodies, the more blessed they are.
2、愿意为家庭付出,愿意包容和沟通 。
2. Willing to pay for the family, willing to tolerate and communicate.
家庭成员之间,偶尔出现一些小矛盾和小冲突,那再是正常不过。
It is normal that some minor conflicts and conflicts occur occasionally among family members.
但只要我们愿意积极的去包容和沟通,感情只会越来越好,家庭会越来越温馨。
But as long as we are willing to actively tolerate and communicate, our feelings will only get better and better, and our family will become more and more warm.
当你愿意为家庭付出,多给予包容和体谅,就没有解决不了的问题。
When you are willing to pay for your family and give more tolerance and consideration, there is no problem that cannot be solved.
3、坚持努力。
3. Keep trying.
靠天靠别人不如靠自己。
It is better to rely on others than on yourself.
天助者自助。
God helps those who help themselves.
唯有坚持努力,我们的才会有机会让我们的事业等方面越来越顺。
Only by persisting in our efforts can we have the opportunity to make our career and other aspects more and more smooth.