跳至正文

经历的一切都是因果

我们经历的一切,都是因果

Everything we experience is cause and effect.

所发生的,都是必然发生的。

What happens is inevitable.

我们所遇见的人,也是必然遇见的。

The people we meet are also bound to meet.

为什么呢?

Why?

因为当我们种下了一些因,那么其对应的果就必然会出现。

Because when we plant some causes, the corresponding results will inevitably appear.

当你遇到困难,有人纷纷对你施以援手,那是因为你在以前曾帮助了很多人,种下了好的因。

When you encounter difficulties, people will help you one after another. That is because you have helped many people before and planted a good cause.

当你得到贵人相助,那也是因为你以前种下了努力的因。

When you get help from a noble person, it is also because you have planted efforts before.

你有价值了,你的贵人自然就会出现。

When you have value, your noble person will appear naturally.

你自身努力变优秀了,你身边优秀的人也会越积累越多。

As you strive to become excellent, the more excellent people around you will accumulate.

这并不是你凭空而来的好运,而是你长期努力和积累好人品的必然结果。

This is not your luck out of thin air, but the inevitable result of your long-term efforts and accumulation of good character.

所以,当我们遇到不顺,不要去怨天尤人,我们应该学会自我反省,因为一切的根源必然都在我们自身身上。

Therefore, when we encounter difficulties, don’t complain about others. We should learn to reflect on ourselves, because all the root causes must be in ourselves.

努力过好今天,充分的利用好每一分每一秒时间,我们的未来自然就会精彩无限。

Try to live well today, make full use of every minute and every second, and our future will naturally be wonderful.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

在线客服
友情链接 友情链接 友情链接 友情链接

友情链接