跳至正文

负债累累后,如何翻身?

负债累累后,如此才能够翻身?

How can we turn over after being heavily in debt?

如果能够做好以下这几点,迟早能走出困境。

If we can do the following well, we can get out of the dilemma sooner or later.

1、放开心态,坦然去面对现实。

1. Open your mind and face the reality frankly.

无论什么原因导致的。

Whatever the cause.

但有一点可以肯定,如果一直焦虑着,不仅难以翻身,还可能越陷越深,甚至还可能导致身心健康都出现了问题,会雪上加霜。

But one thing is certain that if you are anxious all the time, it will not only be difficult to turn over, but also may get deeper and deeper, and even cause problems in your physical and mental health, which will make it worse.

既然事情已经坏得已经不能再坏了。

Now that things are too bad to be bad.

那就坦然面对现实,放下焦虑,不让自己陷入恐惧的漩涡中。

Then face the reality frankly, put down the anxiety, and don’t let yourself fall into the vortex of fear.

2、用尽全力,拼命去赚钱。

2. Try your best to make money.

停止掉所有的一些不必要的社交。

Stop all unnecessary social activities.

停止所有的享乐,比如玩游戏等。

Stop all enjoyment, such as playing games.

除了正常休息外,把所有的时间和精力,都花在拼命赚钱上。

In addition to normal rest, I spent all my time and energy on making money desperately.

在能力范围内,尽可能的做一些小兼职。

Do some part-time jobs as much as possible within the scope of ability.

拼命赚钱,努力积攒钱,同时要做到节源开支。

Work hard to make money, save money, and save money.

然后一笔一笔的去还。

Then return it one by one.

而对于有高利息的和高违约金的,不要一点点的还,否则努力很久都只够还利息。

For those with high interest rates and high liquidated damages, do not pay them back a little, or you will only pay the interest for a long time.

而是攒够本金后,努力去协商,尽可能的减免一些利息和本金。

Instead, after saving enough principal, try to negotiate and reduce some interest and principal as much as possible.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

在线客服