跳至正文

用好吸引力定律,心想事成

用好吸引力定律,心想事成。

Make good use of the law of attraction, and you can achieve what you want.

什么叫吸引力定律呢?

What is the law of attraction?

就是所有的一切,都是我们自身吸引而来。

It is all that we attract from ourselves.

无论是好事,还是坏事,无论是好运还是坏的运气,都是被我们吸引而来。

Whether it is good or bad, whether it is good or bad luck, it is attracted by us.

一切都取决于我们自身。

Everything depends on us.

简单的说,也就是物以类聚人以群分。

In short, birds of a feather flock together.

同样频道的人和事物,都会相互吸引到一起。

People and things on the same channel will attract each other.

如果你是一个阳光开朗的人,那么的周围,往往也都是一群阳光开朗的人。

If you are a sunny person, you are often surrounded by a group of sunny people.

如果你是一个无所事事的小混子,那么你的周围往往也是这样的一群人。

If you are an idle little bastard, you are often surrounded by such a group of people.

因为和你不同频道的人,即使来了,也玩不到一块。

Because people who have different channels from you can’t play together even if they come.

当你满脑子都是我们的目标和愿望,并且行动上也保持一致,那么你周围的所有的事物,都会围着你的目标和愿望而努力着,一直到你的目标和愿望实现为止。

When your mind is full of our goals and aspirations, and your actions are consistent, then everything around you will work hard around your goals and aspirations until your goals and aspirations are realized.

并且我们能够吸引来同样频道的人,大家能够报团取暖,一起进步,只要我们不放弃,接下来必然就是心想事成。

And we can attract people from the same channel. We can report to the group for warmth and progress together. As long as we don’t give up, the next step is to achieve what we want.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

在线客服