低谷时,落魄时,其实也可以是一场财富。
In fact, it can also be a fortune at the time of low ebb and low ebb.
人人都害怕低谷,都害怕遇到挫折,都害怕遇到困难,都害怕不如意。
Everyone is afraid of low points, setbacks, difficulties, and disappointments.
当我们越是害怕这些,这些危机越是会出现。
The more we are afraid of these, the more crises will emerge.
当我们无惧这些,这些危机反而会悄悄消失。
When we are not afraid of these, these crises will disappear quietly.
因为任何事情的发生,都具有两面性。
Because everything happens with two sides.
当我们转换一种态度,生活就会发生意想不到的转变。
When we change an attitude, life will change unexpectedly.
福和祸,往往也是相依的。
Happiness and misfortune are often interdependent.
当低谷来临,当落魄时,如果我们调整好心态,我们反而会能够在这个时候完成蜕变。
When the bottom comes, when the bottom falls, if we adjust our attitude, we will be able to complete the transformation at this time.
我们会变得更加的强大,我们会变得更加的优秀,我们能够更好的寻找回自己。
We will become more powerful, we will become more excellent, and we can better find ourselves.
低谷时,是一场寻找自我的最佳契机。
At a low point, it is the best opportunity to find yourself.
这个时候,我们往往才会看明白世间的一些真相。
At this time, we often see some truth in the world.
承受住,熬得住了,寻找回了真正的自己,人就会产生蜕变,从此人生态度和人生格局会提升到了新的层次。
Bear it, endure it, find your true self, and people will undergo transformation. From then on, life attitude and life pattern will be upgraded to a new level.
熬过了风雨,才会有机会看到彩虹。
Only through the storm can we have the chance to see the rainbow.